If you have any questions or inquiries to us,
please contact us using the form below.
It may take some time to reply to the email.
Also, since we are basically working, please call us for urgent matters / contact on the day.
Is a required item.
1. User information to be collected and collection method
In this policy, "user information" is information related to user identification, behavior history on communication services, and other information generated or accumulated in relation to the user or the user's terminal, based on this policy. It shall mean what we collect. The user information collected by the Company in this service is as follows, depending on the collection method.
(1) Information provided by the user The information provided by the user in order to use this service or through the use of this service is as follows. ・ Information about contact information such as e-mail address, phone number, address, etc. ・ Information on payment methods such as credit card information, bank account information, and electronic money information ・ Information entered or sent by the user through an input form or other method specified by the Company.
(2) Information provided by the user by permitting cooperation with other services when using this service.
If the user permits cooperation with other services such as social networking services when using this service, the following information will be collected from the external service based on the contents agreed at the time of the permission. To do.
・ ID used by the user in the external service
・ Other information that the user has approved to disclose to the partner due to the privacy settings of the external service.
(3) Information collected by the Company when the user uses this service
We may collect information about your access to this service and how you use it. This includes the following information:
・ IP address
-Information about the server access log
・ Cookies, ADID, IDFA and other identifiers
(4) Information collected by the Company based on the individual consent of the user when the user uses this service.
If the user individually agrees by the method specified in 3-1 we will collect the following information from the terminal in use.
2. Purpose of use
The specific purposes of using the user information related to the provision of this service are as follows.
(1) For the provision, maintenance, protection and improvement of this service, such as acceptance of registration related to this service, identity verification, user authentication, recording of user settings, payment calculation of usage fees, etc.
(2) For user traffic measurement and behavior measurement
(3) For distribution, display and effect measurement of advertisements
(4) To respond to information and inquiries regarding this service
(5) To respond to acts that violate our terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Terms, etc.") regarding this service.
(6) To notify changes to the terms and conditions of this service
3. How to notify / publish or obtain consent, how to request suspension of use
3-1 Regarding the following user information, the consent of the user shall be obtained before the collection is performed.
3-2 The user can request the collection or suspension of use of all or part of the user information by making the prescribed settings of this service, in which case the Company shall promptly determine the provisions of the Company. Therefore, we will stop using it. Depending on the item of user information, the collection or use is a prerequisite for this service, so we will stop collecting or using it only if you withdraw from this service by the method prescribed by us.
4. Existence of external transmission, provision to a third party, and information collection module
4-1 In this service, the following partners may store cookies on the user's terminal and use them to store and use user information.
(1) Partners: matomo, google analytics
(3) Opt-out (disable) URL of the above partners:
(4) Purpose of use: To analyze information such as the browsing status of this site and the advertising effect including our site.
5. Provided by a third party
Of the user information, we will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user. However, this does not apply when the following is required and it is provided to a third party.
(1) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
(3) When personal information is provided to a partner or an information collection module provider in accordance with the provisions of Section 4.
(4) When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and the affairs are carried out with the consent of the user. When there is a risk of interfering with
(5) In addition, when permitted by other laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Law")
6. Safety management measures
In order to prevent and correct unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, we will establish rules and strive for safety measures within our company. To achieve the above objectives, we have taken the following measures.
① Formulation of basic policy for implementing each response stipulated by laws and regulations and guidelines for the proper handling of personal information and personal data
(2) Formulation of various regulations that define the person in charge and the role of each response such as acquisition, use, storage, provision, deletion, disposal, etc.
③ Appointment of a person in charge, clarification of the scope of employees handling personal data and handling personal data, establishment of a reporting communication system to the person in charge when a fact or sign that violates laws and regulations is grasped, handling status Systematic safety management measures such as regular inspections
④ Personal safety management measures such as describing matters related to confidentiality of personal data in the work regulations and conducting regular training on points to note regarding the handling of personal data.
⑤ Physical safety management measures such as entry / exit control of employees, restrictions on carry-on devices, take-out restrictions / management to prevent theft / loss of devices that handle personal data, electronic media / documents, etc.
⑥ Technical safety management measures such as the introduction of a system that protects information systems that handle personal data from unauthorized access from the outside or unauthorized software.
7. Disclosure of personal information, etc.
We will notify, disclose, correct, add or delete the purpose of use of personal information from the user or his / her agent based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, suspend the use, delete it, and suspend the provision to third parties. , When disclosure of records provided by a third party (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure, etc.") is requested, the request is made by the user or his / her agent, and then to the user or his / her agent. , We will disclose it without delay (if the personal information does not exist, we will notify you to that effect). However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose due to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. Please note that a fee (1,000 yen per case) will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
8. Inquiry window
For opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of user information, please contact the following contact.
address：2-11-14 Nishi-Shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 542-0086 Unclesam Main Store Building 3F
Hachigen Kouta Co., Ltd.
Representative name Hisashi Kato